People have only recently been becoming aware of the amazing powers of natural remedies. Although there are many different combinations, the mixture of baking soda and castor oil is considered the most beneficial.
Castor oil is a powerful remedy against many diseases and conditions. It positively influences circulation, which is why many people use it as a coating. To prepare the coating, you’ll need cold pressed castor oil, a bottle of warm water, a plastic fork, a towel and a gauze. First, clean the area with baking soda and water well, then heat the oil in a pot and soak the gauze in it once it’s done. Put the coating on the affected area, then cover with plastic wrap and put the bottle of water on top. Wrap everything with a towel in the end and leave the coating to work for an hour.
The treatment needs to be repeated for 40 days for best results. According to Dr. Willian A. McGarey, here’s what this combination can help you with:
- Put a castor oil coating on strained ankle to accelerate the recovery.
- A mixture of castor oil and baking soda can treat cuts, bruises and burns.
- Put a drop of castor oil in your eyes before bed to treat cataract.
- The mixture is effective in bleaching dark spots on the skin.
- Massaging your stomach with castor oil will reduce the appearance of your stretch marks.
- Apply a castor oil coating on your neck to get rid of vocal cord nodules or chronic hoarseness.
- Drink 5 drops of castor oil every day to relieve allergies.
- Castor oil is an effective natural remedy against pilonidal cysts.
- Rub some castor oil on your eyelids before sleeping to treat eye allergies.
- In order to get rid of your nicotine and alcohol addiction, drink a few drops of the oil every day.
- Massaging your scalp with castor oil regularly can make your hair grow like crazy.
- Drop a few drops of castor oil in your ears to improve your hearing.
- Apply a castor oil coating on your back for a week to reduce back pain.
- Apply a castor oil coating on your stomach to relieve diarrhea.
- Massage your soles with some castor oil to remove calcium deposits.
- Rubbing castor oil on your moles will eliminate them in less than a month.
- Castor oil can help you get rid of warts.
- Regular application of castor oil coatings on your feet will eliminate fungal infections.
- Massage some castor oil on your stomach to treat hyperactivity.
- Castor oil is effective against hepatitis.
- A baking soda-castor oil mixture can treat skin cancer.
- Castor oil can treat and reduce the swelling and itching caused by insect bites.
- Applying castor oil coating on your stomach for a period of 2 weeks can stop your snoring.
- Rub some castor oil on moles to eliminate them in a month!