Fruits are recommended for overall health, however, there are some combinations that can be fatal. A lot of studies showed that eating more than two of these foods at the same time can cause discomfort in adults, while in infants, it can be fatal. Make sure you don’t combine these together:
- Orange with carrot – they cause heartburn, excess bile reflux, and damage of the renal system that is the origin of more serious diseases.
- Guava and banana – they will cause gas and acidosis, thus you will start feeling nauseous and heaviness, headaches, and stomache.
- Papaya and lemon – it can contribute to developing anemia and issues with hemoglobin (blood protein), thus avoid it at all cost and do not risk giving it to your kids.
- Banana and pudding – this combo creates stomach heaviness in adults, slowing down the mind and increasing the production of toxins. In case of infants, it may be fatal.
- Orange and milk – do not think about ever mixing cereals or oatmeal with an orange juice as this combo can make you unable to process the starch present in cereals. When you mix orange juice and milk it will be very hard for digestion, especially in kids.
- Pineapple and milk – the presence of bromelain causes he body to become intoxicated, causing you feel stomach gas, nausea, headache, and stomach pain. You can also develop an infection or experience diarrhea.
- Vegetables and fruits – fruits have more sugar, thus vegetables cannot be digested properly. They stay in the stomach while the fruit ferments and produces more toxins, causing many diseases and ailments like stomach pain, infections, diarrhea, and headache. Fruits can be mixed with their own kind.
Division of fruits:
- Sweet – they don’t contain acids and those are: peach, apple, banana, plum, cantaloupe, and watermelon.
- Acid – they are high in citric acid and those include orange, lemon, grapefruit, kiwi, pineapple, grapes, and blueberries.
- Semi-acid – there are low levels of acidity present in these fruits and those are: strawberry, raspberry, mango, and green apple.
- Neutral – they contain more vitamins, salts, oils, and protein. Coconut, peanuts, walnuts, almonds, and avocado belong into this group.