WARNING: If Your Child Is Using THIS Sippy Cup, Throw It Away IMMEDIATELY

Every parent wants to protect their child from harm, but it’s really difficult due to the increasing number of threats around them. According to Distractify, two mothers from Canada, Marie-Pier L’Hostie and Penny Powell shared pictures online from their child’s sippy cup lids, creating panic around the world.

One of them posted this on her Facebook: “One of my friends, Simon O’Kanada, wondered why his son was always sick. So, one day he broke the anti-spill top of his Tommee Tippee bottle and found mold inside the mouthpiece. That part of the sippy cup doesn’t wash and the worst thing about it is that it can’t be seen unless it’s broken. So, Simon called the company and the lady on the phone laughed out loud. Several other mother in different parts of the Country have also discovered mold, after my post in another Facebook group. So, this is why I’m sharing you. And I’m asking you if you have these cups in your house, then you should be extra careful. Being washed by hand or in the dishwasher – the mold will still be there.”

The other mother also posted on Facebook, saying this: “You should all be very careful. If you have these sippy cups in your home and if you use them for a while, you should throw them away immediately. Open your caps, remove the anti-spill guard and break it into two. You will see that mold settles in the cap and makes children sick. And please, if you can, you should take some pictures and join the other parents who have raised a complaint against the consumer service. Neither the dishwasher or washing by hand removes it.”

The manufacturer of the sippy cups immediately responded by saying that there are special instructions for cleaning this part, but parents are sure that getting rid of these sippy cups is the only way to keep their children healthy.