Blackheads are common skin problem to many people these days. They usually appear due to oily skin and clogged glands and pores. Living unhealthy life and lack of hygiene additionally contributes to their appearance. In fact these dark dots are blocked pores which are filled with dead skin cells, sebum and skin debris.
It is obvious that they don’t represent any health problem but they make people feel uncomfortable in their own skin and to lack confidence. But luckily there is safe way to get rid of them in natural way. We strongly recommend you to stop using the expensive products and instead of that to start practicing the method that we are going to present to you in the following text.
A NATURAL WAY TO GET RID OF BLACKHEADS WITH TOOTHPASTE
- The first and the most important thing that you should do is get appropriate toothpaste.
- Wash your face thoroughly
Wash well the entire faced with warm water. After you get your face clean apply the toothpaste over the affected skin area. Keep the toothpaste like that until it dries entirely. In the end rub gently the dried toothpaste and wash your face one more time.
Repeat this method regularly and it will help you eliminate all the blackheads from your skin.
Note! There is also one more alternative of this method: apply the toothpaste on your face, soak some cloth in olive or almond oil and massage your face with it. Rub it several minutes and rinse your face with water.
- If you want to get the results faster you should add salt to the toothpaste
For faster results mix toothpaste and salt in equal ratio. In case the mixture that you will get is too thick add few drops of warm water to it.
The appliance of the mixture is the same as in the pervious process with the difference that you should make sure that your skin is entirely dried. It is advisable that you apply some of your daily moisturizer in the end.
Three things that you should know about this treatment:
- It is essential that your face is moist during the entire treatment.
- You can use baking soda as substitution of salt
- You should apply ice cubes on the affected area of your skin once you finish the treatment. (With this you will close the pores and prevent the bacteria from getting under your skin).
Please watch the following video in which is shown another natural treatment of blackheads. There is no reason why you shouldn’t try this method: it is cheap, natural and extremely healthy.