Magnesium chloride is a mineral that can be obtained by negatively charged chlorine and negatively charged magnesium. Its daily intake can help you balance your body that is obtained by a chemical process named electrolysis. It can also help you expel uric acids from your body that causes many issues and pain in the joints.
What are the benefits of this combo?
- Protects against common cold and flu;
- Alleviates depression;
- Increase libido;
- Enhances digestion;
- Increases energy;
- Enhances losing weight;
- Protects against osteoporosis;
- Provides anti-carcinogenic properties;
- Helps with central nervous system diseases;
- Rejuvenates the organism;
- Protects the blood vessels;
- Alleviates headaches;
- Removes menstrual issues.
How to prepare it:
Put 1 liter of water in a pot and bring it to boil first thing in the morning. When it starts boiling, remove it from the heat until it reaches room temperature. Then pour 33 gr of magnesium chloride in a powder form (you may purchase it from a local pharmacy) and stir.
The exact dosage is measured by the age. You must not be below the age of 10 in order to consume it.
- People aged between 10-40 – ½ cup in the mornings;
- People aged 40-70 – 1 cup in the morning;
- People aged above 70 – 1 cup in the morning and 1 in the evening.