He Wants To Warn Others to DANGER: “My Son (7) Had Died After Eating Spaghetti…”

Recently, a 7-year-old boy died after an allergic reaction caused by spaghetti while he was vacationing with his parents in Italy. The boy, Cameron Wahid, ate spaghetti for dinner and fell into anaphylactic shock. He was presumed dead in a hospital at Naples. Cameron lived with his parents and his brother in East Grinstead.

Doctors think that Cameron was allergic to dairy. The Wahid family was on a trip with other tourists when tragedy struck.

His parents want to share this story with everyone in order to raise awareness about the dangers of allergies.