I bet that there are many of you that have been in a situation where you have found the perfect piece of clothing that looks great on you but with one ‘small’ problem, there is fat on your back and the underarm. Back bulge around the bra area is not fun to deal with. With a little extra effort you can feel more confident in your own body.
We selected 4 exercises for your shoulders and upper back that will bring back your self-esteem and will make you feel sexy again, in only 3 weeks.
Are you ready? Let’s go in 3…2…1!
1. Push and Touch targets your chest, shoulders, and upper back.
– Stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms down by your sides with palms facing forward.
– Raise your arms up to shoulder height, with palms to the celling. Stop and feel the burn.
– Slowly raise your arms over your head, palms facing behind you.
– Slowly return your arms to shoulder level, pause, and lower to starting position. Don’t move any other part of your body for maximum gain.
– Do 3 sets of 6 to 8 reps.
2. Bent-over circular row targets your biceps, chest, mid-back, and upper back.
– Slightly bend your knees, keeping your abs engaged for support.
– Bend forward so your upper body is parallel to the floor. Keep hands extended toward the floor.
– Slowly circle your arms to the left, up and toward your chest, over to the right, and down. Repeat the circle to the right.
– Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.