Most people today don’t have the time for healthy eating and prefer to resort to fast food rather than healthy foods, while the polls show that fruit and vegetables are very low ranked on the scale of selection of food!
Scientists and nutritionists don’t quite understand why the majority of people in the West prefer such food, when there are so great, and above all natural ingredients, which can provide us with all the necessary materials.
Take the bananas. They are the favorite food of monkeys, which is not surprising, since they are very tasty and nutritious, and besides, they are a treasure trove of great substance!
Nutritionists say that in just one month after you start eating two bananas a day, the state of your health would be significantly improved!
Here’s how and why:
– Bananas contain very little sodium, but a lot of potassium, which is great for the regulation of blood pressure and heart health. The researchers found that a daily intake of bananas can reduce the risk of heart attack by as much as 40%.
– If you have problems with the digestive system such as constipation, eat a few bananas. They are an excellent source of fiber and will quickly solve your problems with the intestines.
– You feel exhausted and weak? Bananas will provide much-needed energy, and are an excellent choice for a snack before exercise! Athletes have it regularly in their bags!
– Bananas are an excellent remedy for heartburn because they are a good source of antacid that regulate this annoying condition.
– If your body needs iron, bananas can help. Substances of bananas stimulate red blood cell production and hemoglobin and significantly help anemic people.
– Excellent against coughs and sore throat!
– Tryptophan is very important for the body, because the body uses it to turn it into serotonin, the hormone of happiness. There is plenty of it in bananas so when you feel bad or you think that depression is looming, eat some bananas!
– Scientists have found that students who eat banana for breakfast, snack, and after lunch have a significantly higher level of concentration. Potassium in bananas stimulates the brain and facilitates learning and memory.
– Pregnant women should increasingly pay attention to nutrition, and bananas are healthy, delicious and will ease the burden that affects the majority of pregnant women. Banana will raise blood sugar levels, which you need when you feel morning sickness.
Always choose ripen bananas