The following exercises will help you activate all the bigger muscle groups and burn fats and shape your body in a simple way. It’s important to follow the order of the exercises. If you are already in shape, move on to a second set..
- 2 minutes walking in place
- This exercise requires a medicine ball, but you can use a bottle of water instead. Stand with your legs apart. Hold the ball between your legs and keep your hands straight. Do a squat (position A). While you pull up, lift your hands and bring the ball toward your head (position B). Do 30 repetitions.
- Stand straigth. Place your feet and hip width and clench your hands into a fist and place them in chest highth. Do a squat (position A). While going up, stretch the right leg to the side (position B). Bring your leg back. Do 15 repetitions with each leg.
- Jumping rope for 2 minutes. If you don’t own a rope, imitate the jumps by imaging you are holding one in your hands.
- Take light weights in your hands. If you don’t own any, you can take small bottles of water. Stand up straight and turn your palms toward your body. Step forward with your right leg and at the same time lift your hadns to the sides (as shown in the picture). While you are placing your hands down, return to the initial position. Repeat the exercise with the other leg. Do 60 repetitions (30 with the right and 30 with the left leg)
- Kneel on the floor resting on the palms of your hands. Your palms should be placed below your shoulders and your knees below your hips. Stretch your right lef to the back (as shown in the picture). Flex the butt muscles and move the leg up and down (10-20 cm) with a pulsing movement. Pulse 30 times. Repeat it all with the left leg.
- Jumping rope for 2 minutes
- Lie on your right side so that your knees form a 45 degrees angle. Stretch out your right hand and let your head rest on it (position A) While your right leg is on the floor, lift your left leg as much as possible but be careful not to separate your feet (position B). Set your left leg down. Do 30 repetitions with each leg on each side.
- Take two light weights. Do a squat by pressing your back to a wall. You knees should form a 90 degrees angle. Your palms should be turned up (position A). Lift your hands above your head (position B). Stay in that position for 2-3 seconds and then slowly put your hands down. Do 30 repetitions.