Coca-Cola Recalls Dasani Water! Clear Parasite Worm Was Found In Bottles…

You might want to listen up, if you drink Dasani water. A major recall by the Coca-Cola Company has been issued, after it was discovered that several thousand bottles of their drinking water was contaminated with a parasite.

Until now several hundred people have been rushed to the hospital with parasitic symptoms such as vomiting, fever, rash and stomach bloating.

This comes as an addition to a recent report in which Coca-Cola admitted that the water they are selling – Dasani is in fact just a “purified” tap water.

In January Coca Cola admitted that their water brand was in fact purified tap water packed in a fancy looking bottle. Dasani is sold at a premium price, like many other bottled waters and many people perceive it to be superior to tap water – even though it is actually just tap water.

Despite the fact that the majority of the impurities have been removed from Dasani water, and minerals added back in, these parasites have somehow worked their way into their supposedly “clean” water system which has been sold on to the consumers. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a major recall on the brand and shut down the manufacturing facility. So, do NOT drink this water! The FDA is recommending that you boil the water first to kill the parasite, but only if you have no choice but to consume the water. Otherwise, the parasite will host itself in your intestine and stomach lining and breed offsprings.

Note: Few weeks ago there was a post on Facebook, about a lady who bought several bottles of Arrowhead water from her local Walmart. She and a friend each drank a bottle, then later as she was pouring water from one of the bottles she noticed that the water coming out was a rubbery like slush –  it reminded me of chemcially nucleated ice Dane Wigington talks about. It didn’t have the consistency or look like melting ice which forms slush.

There is no way to find out if the two cases are related, the lady who drank the Arrowhead didn’t report any symptoms of illness when she made the video. So it is most likely that they are unrelated.