CNN IS WARNING – Do Not Eat This Food Ever Because Very Dangerous Worms May Appear In Your Body That Will Harm You From The Inside!

Nowadays on the market you can find foods that are not healthy option, but still many people consume them on daily basis.

In today’s article we are going to write about type of food that once enters in the human body, it is almost impossible to eliminate it. That is the reason why people should stop consuming it.

Namely, one man suffered from unbearable headaches along with few more symptoms. This man went to the doctor, and he immediately had to go to surgical intervention. Why? – The reason is because he got infection called Thaeniasis.

It is important to mention that this infection is caused by parasites such as beef tapeworm, pork tapeworm and Asian tapeworm. So, this man got the infection while he was visiting Japan, South Korea, Thailand and China.

And how you can actually get infected by these tapeworms?

There are only two ways on which you can get this infection. The first one is by consummation of not cooked pork from infected pigs, and the second is through contact with swine of human feces.

Once the larvae of worms enter the human nervous system, including the brain, it may even cause very severe condition known as neuroticism.