Vaginal problems are a common issue for women. Sharing this issue with someone or even with a doctor can be a problem for women. However, there are some steps every woman should follow to keep the vagina problem-free.
Here are some tips on proper vagina care.
- Wear cotton underwear and prevent vaginal odor
- Shave or wax the bottom and keep the area clean at all times
- Wash your vagina daily to prevent infections
- Wash your backside as well to make sure its contents don’t go into the vagina
- The area between the vagina and anus needs to be washed nicely
- Wash around the clitoris
- Use just mild soaps and water to prevent infections and keep the vagina clean.