Keep your body in an alkaline state; then you will have fewer chances to suffer from chronic diseases. And it’s well known that you’re what you eat, that’s true, if you want to maintain your body in the alkaline state, you have to know which foods can help you.
The foods you eat have a direct impact on the
Additionally, an alkaline state body also essential for:
- Preventing the common cold
- Lowering the risk of cancer
- Maintaining a healthy weight
Keep a balanced diet, you should eat a diet of 60-80% alkaline-forming foods and 20-40% acid-forming foods. Below is a list of alkaline foods that will help you maintain proper body functions and fight against many diseases.
Top 6 Alkaline Foods to Eat Everyday For Vibrant Health
Acidic to the taste, but maybe it’s the most alkalizing food of all. It helps to balance the body’s pH and also provides many other healing benefits:
- Fights against colds and flu due to the high amount of vitamin C
- A glass of lemon water is a good liver detoxifier
- Drink lemon juice helps dissolve gallstones and kidney stones
- Lemon destroys intestinal worms
- Prevents many diseases thanks to its powerful antibacterial properties
- Has great anti-cancer properties
Coconut is also a superfood that benefits to your body in many ways. Coconut oil is the only cooking oil that isn’t acidic, it’s alkaline. It contains fatty acid that has great medicinal properties and the healthy saturated fats helps improve blood cholesterol levels, thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
As an alkaline tasty tropical fruit, pineapple is loaded with several vitamins and minerals that are essential for good health. It’s often been used as a natural remedy for treating cough, colds, toothache, arthritis and digestive disorders.
Carrot is a good source of vitamin A and provides many impressive health benefits, such as anti-cancer, anti-aging and also prevents heart attacks. Carrot is also good for your vision as beta-carotene has almost 40% lower risk of macular degeneration.