Taking care of your skin is a daily duty. But if you manage to do all the little, natural things right, it’s easy to keep your skin looking far younger than your chronological age might suggest. Simple things like wiping off your phone and changing your pillowcase more often can mean all the difference over the course of your life.
- Make sure to remove all make up before going to sleep.
- Massage your face to de- puff it
Massaging the face relieves tension, increases circulation to prevent dark circles, stimulates the muscles, firms the tissue preventing wrinkles, and gets the lymph flowing.
- Don’t pop pimples as it causes them to grow and reappear.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Eat foods that are good for your skin.
- Use the your refrigerator
If you have constant dark circles, keep your eye creams in the refrigerator
- Ice cubes don’t help for pimples
- Raid your pantry and cupboards
If you want to start a coconut oil moisturizer, oatmeal soak, sugar scrub or a tea treatment, there is a big chance that you have all the ingredients in your kitchen already
- Wipe your cell phone daily
- Don’t use the same towel for your face and hair
- Wash pillow cases once a week
- The product you use for your hair are affecting your skin
- Find out why your break outs are happening
Your acne usually tells you what you’re doing wrong or how your body is on the inside
- Drink as much water as possible
- Eats from your own garden
- Exfoliation works wonders
Our body sheds millions of dead skin daily if we’re not removing them they’ll stay on the face clogging up your pores and creating more oil on your face
- Strong smell doesn’t always mean it’s good for your skin
A smell that is not natural is a sign that the products you’re using contain fragrances.