The chemical cocktail that we drink for refreshment reacts as an acidic cleaner. Its acidity level is the same as the acidity leveles of the battery acid. It can wear away the tooth enamel, making the teeth more susceptible to decay. Coca cola has been tested and some tests on the acidity level of coke showed that it has pH of 2.5. Good to know that the pH of pure water is 7 and that of battery acid is 1.
We will show you 20 practical uses for coke for domestical purposes to point out that the human body is not the right place for Coke.
- It can remove the blood stains from your clothes.
- You can soak pennies in Coke to polish them.
- It is also useful to descale a kettle.
- If you want to clean the toilet, coke is right thing for you. Just pour it in the toilet bowl, leave it a while, and then flush clean.
- It can eliminate very easy the grease stains from your clothes and fabrics.
- To clean the oil stains in the garage, you should pour some on the floor, and then hose off.
- It can kill slugs and snails thanks to high concentration of acids.
- Coke can be very helpfull when you eliminate the rust stains from your pool. You should pour 2 liters of Coke in the pool, and let it act for few minutes.
- Soak a sponge or a cloth, or even an aluminum foil, in Coke, and you can remove rust and rusty bolts.
- Pour each of the car battery terminals with a bit of Coke to clean them.
- Dip the hair in a bit of Coke and keep it this for 2 minutes, and wipe it off, in order to remove the gum stuck in the hair.
- It’s also useful to clean engines.
- Coke can help you remove pain from your metal furniture. You should dip a towel in it, and apply it on the paint stains.
- Pour a bit of Coke on the kitchen floor, leave it to act, and then wipe it to clean the tile grout.
- Coke can help you fade or remove the hair dye.
- Coke, combined with aluminum foil, can efficiently polish Chrome.
- Use it to clean the stains from vitreous china.
- In order to clean the marker stains on the carpet, pour a bit of it, scrub, and rinse with soapy water.
- Coke can also dissolve a tooth. If you place a tooth in a sealed container filled with Coke and leave it for a longer time, it will dissolve.
- You should pour some Coke in your burnt pans, leave it to act, and rinse the pan to clean it.
Just imagine what it does to your stomach and the whole body with all of these cleaning uses of Coke. We can conclude that it is harmful for us! But feel free to replace all the domestic products with this amazing drink!